Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Back from the dead

A funny thing happened in the 17 months since I last posted on this blog:

Life.

In the month after my previous entry, I learned that I got my wish to switch roles within my company. At that point, our move to the Cleveland area became top priority, as did spending more time focusing on my family and my new job.

As a result, this endeavor took a back seat to just about everything else. Well, time to climb back up front. I've passed the one-year mark of living in Ohio and I've got the itch to start this blog up again. A few nudges from people over the last year and a half helped, too.

I can't promise a wave of stories out of the gate, but I do plan on posting on here more often. I enjoyed this writing outlet and I think now is as good a time as any to start taking advantage of this space again.

Be back soon...

~JB

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you're back and writing! I've enjoyed this blog ever since you started writing it back when you were still in T.O.

    -Geoff
    Jays Fan

    ReplyDelete